fuzzy chair target – We regularly hear churches share about how difficult the procedure for buying church seats was or is for them. Is a frequent refrain we have heard repeated more times than we care to recount. Our answer though is that it really doesn’t need to be that difficult or difficult. Here are what we believe to be the five most important steps your church can take to make sure your worship chair buying experience is not an ordeal, but instead a pleasant undertaking.
- First, get started early! Among the most typical stress inducers from the seat buying process is the inability to get started a few months prior to the seats are in fact needed. There are a few producers and importers that will stock some seats but these seats tend to feature quite fundamental fabrics and choices. The average production cycle for a custom seat order is about 12-14 weeks. So providing a couple of months for your research and shopping process, and then three months for the production of your arrangement means that beginning about six months prior to the worship seats are needed is quite prudent.
- Secondly, utilize a totally free service church seat locating support! As soon as your church begins the process of exploring worship seats, the world wide web is where most churches will turn first. They will find an almost endless stream of websites for worship seats from various producers, importers, and distributors. Each will have contact info available and many churches will submit requests for church seat info and from there on become the goal of a wide range of sales individuals. We suggest first beginning with a free church seat locating service that enables you to start the process by sharing the first thinking of your own church about your particular worship seat requirements.
- Third, obtain sample church seats! We think it is imperative that seats never be bought until sample church seats of the your church is considering have been obtained. You’d never purchase a new car without test-driving it. Likewise it is important that your church never buy new worship seats without even test-sitting them! The truth is that manufacturers and church seat distributors who supply quality seats will make it convenient to obtain sample chairs. And the antithesis can also be true, those providing more inferior chairs might not make it as convenient to obtain a sample worship seat from them.
- Fourth, request references and follow up with them! Most church chair manufacturers and distributors maintain a database of previous customers and sales. If your church is likely to make a petition for a few of those to check with as references, these names will almost always will be supplied. If this a reference list is not given to your church readily, that might be another warning sign for you to take note of with this specific church seat provider. You might also ask if there are former customers situated near you geographically which might make it possible for you to personally see, versus make a cell phone call.
- Fifth, create your church seat purchase and wait their shipping with confidence! After your new church seats are ordered the largest part of your challenge is finished. If you have followed the steps above you can await their arrival confidently knowing you have done your part well. When the seats do arrive, always count your order well making certain all seats have been accounted for. In addition, if you notice any potential seat damage from the time of transport, be sure and notice that well on the delivery receipt prior to signing it. But above all, enjoy your new church seats!